Monday 30 May 2016

READERS PREVAIL

               SHOW ME A READER AND I WILL SHOW YOU HOW BRIGHT HIS FUTURE WOULD BE.
READING is the best thing that can happen to anyone.A saying says "If you are not informed then you are deformed" Yeah that's true fact. If you don't find time to build your mind through reading of books, articles, magazines, E.books etc.Reading broadens your inner person(mind set),it makes you enlightened, it's as if someone was in darkness and then brought into light. The important of reading can not be over emphasized really.
Looking at the greatest men in the world 🌍 today, it clearly shows that they were great readers. Infact there was a saying I derived that says show me a great reader and I will tell you how his future will look like. Infact there is no single great man in the world today without a trace of reading in his life. So if you are a good reader, keep it on,there is a better future waiting(laughs).
I am using the wold great because there are rich men, there are successful men, there are influential and famous men, and also the rest, but there are great men. There is a difference between GREAT and SUCCESSFUL OR RICH.When you say someone is great he has all the characteristics combined.i know I have digressed a bit, I just wanted to make the point clear.
What is reading :I like to define things the way It makes meaning to me and that is equivalent to my believe system. Always make sure you define things to your own terms, and not always what others say. Yeah as I was saying, Reading to me :Trying to understand what numbers and words mean at a point in time. So before I can say that I have read, what I just read must make meaning to me and must be equivalent to my believe system. I know it's kind of strange,but that's my opinion y'all.
Furthermore,what you read matters alot.What are the things that can make you say you have read a good book. For me, these are the things I will look out for before I can be said to have enjoyed a book.
1.The content must correspond with my values as a person or must correspond with with my religious beliefs(very important)
2.Must be true. I don't waste my time reading things that's not obtainable or unrealistic
3.It must be able to cause change in me or the reader. Then I can say I have enjoyed a book 📖.

The elite rule the world through the information at there disposal.Yes they do. They make us shake and tremble because of our ignorance.What even you do not know is bigger than you no matter who you are. We pay for what we do not know my brother told me.There is no way we can pay or require a service of which we know about, so we pay for our ignorance basically.Why are we fooled easily, why are we suprised by breaththroughs because we do not know. Except we explore the right information at our disposal how would we know. It's left to us to change ourselves and the world at large and we can only do that through reading. Read on folks but make sure it's the right information.

No comments: